United Stock Hits New 52-Week High (UTHR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- United Therapeutics Corporation (Nasdaq:UTHR) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $56.38, above its previous 52-week high of $56.24 with 7,747 shares traded as of 9:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 658,300 shares over the past 30 days. United has a market cap of $2.79 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 14.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. United Therapeutics Corporation, a biotechnology company, engages in the development and commercialization of therapeutic products for patients with chronic and life-threatening diseases in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.2, above the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 11.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV