Vornado Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (VNO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Vornado Realty (NYSE:VNO) is tomorrow, August 8, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 69 cents per share. At a price of $84.85 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for Vornado has been 999,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Vornado has a market cap of $15.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 11.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Vornado Realty Trust is a privately owned real estate investment trust. The trust engages in investment, ownership, and management of commercial real estate. It invests in the real estate markets of United States. The trust primarily invests in office, industrial and retail properties. The company has a P/E ratio of 42.4, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 36.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV