Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq GS: LPHI), parent company of Life Partners, Inc., held its annual shareholders’ meeting yesterday, at its corporate offices in Waco, Texas.
With 90% of the outstanding shares voting, shareholders re-elected each of the directors. The nominees, the number and type of votes, and the number of broker non-votes were as follows:
|Votes For||Votes Withheld||Broker Non-Votes|
|Brian D. Pardo||11,075,542||1,637,629||4,078,740|
|R. Scott Peden||11,152,888||1,557,283||4,078,040|
|Tad M. Ballantyne||11,382,266||1,327,905||4,078,740|
|Harold E. Rafuse||12,549,611||160,560||4,078,740|
The shareholders approved amendments to the Articles of Incorporation of Life Partners Holdings, Inc. to reflect changes in Texas law. The numbers and type of votes cast were as follows:
|Votes for approval||12,559,547|
The shareholders ratified the appointment of Whitley Penn, LLP, as our independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending February 28, 2013. The number and type of votes cast were as follows:
|Votes for approval||16,323,561|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV