Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, and one of the largest worldwide, with 2011 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing productivity and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair is available on the Internet at www.praxair.com.
nexAir was formed in 1996 through the merger of two family-owned Memphis companies – Mid-South Oxygen Company (founded in 1946) and Standard Welders Supply/Standard Oxygen Service (founded in 1940 and purchased by the McEniry family in 1950). Bob McEniry served as CEO of nexAir from 1976 to 2007, when he turned the title of CEO of the third-generation family-owned company over to his son, Kevin.nexAir is one of the largest distributors of atmospheric gases and welding supplies in the United States. Based in Memphis, the company sells, packages and distributes atmospheric gases, including medical, specialty and industrial gases. nexAir also sells related products, including welding equipment, welding supplies, safety supplies and dry ice. Founded in 1940, nexAir serves customers in nine states with 26 locations and more than 270 employees. For more information about nexAir, visit www.nexAir.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV