ADA-ES, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (“ADA”) today announced that Dr. Michael Durham, President and CEO of ADA, will close The NASDAQ Stock Market by ringing the Closing Bell on Tuesday, August 14 th, 2012. Dr. Durham will be joined by members of ADA’s executive team and Board of Directors.
In addition to being broadcast on national business television at 4:00 p.m. ET, the bell-ringing ceremony will be webcast live on NASDAQ's website and on the NASDAQ MarketSite® Tower in New York City's Times Square. Interested parties can go to www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx beginning at 3:50 p.m. ET to view the closing ceremony. Viewers must have Windows Media Player to view the web cam.
Dr. Durham commented, "Being listed on NASDAQ has been crucial to our success as a public company, and ringing the NASDAQ closing bell is a great honor for ADA. Since listing on NASDAQ in January 2004, we have evolved into a leading provider of low capex, emission control technologies for coal-fired power plants. Our pending acquisition of Bulk Conveyor Specialist Inc. (“BCSI”) will serve to vertically integrate our Dry Sorbent Injection (DSI) equipment business, provide new manufacturing and supply chain options for our portfolio of emission control solutions, and open markets that we are currently not serving. We remain optimistic for significant growth in revenues, profits, and cash flows in 2012 and 2013 from our Refined Coal activities, and are continuing to make significant progress in advancing our Activated Carbon Injection, DSI, and CO 2 Capture technologies.”
About ADAADA is a leader in clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals, serving the coal-fueled power plant industry. Our proprietary environmental technologies and specialty chemicals enable power plants to enhance existing air pollution control equipment, minimize mercury, CO 2 and other emissions, maximize capacity, and improve operating efficiencies, to meet the challenges of existing and pending emission control regulations. With respect to mercury emissions:
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC (“CCS”), we provide our patented Refined Coal (“RC”) CyClean™ technology to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions from burning Powder River Basin (“PRB”) coals in cyclone boilers and our patent pending M-45™ technology for other types of coal and boilers. Both technologies reduce emissions of NOx and mercury in coal fired boilers.
- We supply Activated Carbon Injection (“ACI”) and Dry Sorbent Injection (“DSI”) systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced PRB coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV