1. EBITDA, operating cash flow, adjusted earnings and cash operating costs are non-GAAP measures. Please see tables in the Appendix for reconciliation to U.S. GAAP. Total debt includes short and long-term indebtedness and excludes capital leases and royalty obligations.
Exploration at Kensington consisted of 4,534 meters (14,875 feet) of core drilling. Nearly all of the drilling was devoted to infill drilling of the Raven zone, which is located approximately 670 meters (2,200 feet) due west of the Kensington ore body. In addition, drilling recommenced on the new Kensington South target where drilling encountered veining and alteration similar to that of the main Kensington mine with encouraging gold grades. A helicopter-borne geophysical (magnetics) survey was conducted to help identify future drill targets.
In addition, the Company completed 3,976 meters (13,045 feet) of definition core drilling at Zone 10, which is expected to constitute a major part of the mine plan for the next three years. Assay results from 85 new holes from independent laboratories showed multiple gold-mineralized intervals, ranging from one foot to 34-feet true widths and gold grades from a cutoff grade of 0.1 to over 6.0 ounces per ton. The Company plans to use this data to update the mineral resources and reserves of Zone 10.Rochester Drilling at Rochester totaled 14,548 meters (47,730 feet) in 252 holes on the property. Over 80% of this drilling focused on existing Rochester stockpile inventory with the remainder at Northwest Rochester. San Bartolomé One hundred new backhoe trenches were completed and sampled at San Bartolomé. In the third quarter, trenching and sampling are planned to shift to new targets due west of the current mining area. Carrizalillo An initial program of 3 core holes, totaling 1,328 meters (4,357 feet), was completed at this prospect in north-central Chile. Three prominent zones of hydrothermal alteration with anomalous precious metals detected from past sampling were tested. Results are pending.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV