- Silver production totaled 4.9 million ounces, equal to first quarter 2012 levels.
- Gold production totaled 63,047 ounces, up 44% from the first quarter.
- Net metal sales totaled $254.4 million, up 24% from the first quarter.
- Operating cash flow 1 totaled $88.4 million, down 6% from the first quarter. Including changes in working capital, net cash from operating activities totaled $113.2 million compared to $17.0 million in the first quarter.
- Consolidated cash operating costs 1 totaled $6.41 per silver ounce, up slightly from the first quarter.
- Cash operating costs 1 per gold ounce declined 50% from the first quarter to $1,348 and are expected to reach $900 by year-end.
- Adjusted earnings 1 totaled $28.0 million, or $0.31 per share, compared to $41.5 million, or $0.46 per share, in the first quarter. Net income totaled $23.0 million, or $0.26 per share, compared to $4.0 million, or $0.04 per share, in the first quarter.
- Announced a share repurchase program of up to $100 million of the Company's common stock and finalized a $100 million, four-year revolving credit facility.
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments totaled $200.3 million as of June 30, 2012, $47.1 million higher than March 31, 2012.
Coeur Reports Strong Second Quarter Financial And Operating Results; Provides Positive Update To 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts