- Silver production totaled 4.9 million ounces, equal to first quarter 2012 levels.
- Gold production totaled 63,047 ounces, up 44% from the first quarter.
- Net metal sales totaled $254.4 million, up 24% from the first quarter.
- Operating cash flow 1 totaled $88.4 million, down 6% from the first quarter. Including changes in working capital, net cash from operating activities totaled $113.2 million compared to $17.0 million in the first quarter.
- Consolidated cash operating costs 1 totaled $6.41 per silver ounce, up slightly from the first quarter.
- Cash operating costs 1 per gold ounce declined 50% from the first quarter to $1,348 and are expected to reach $900 by year-end.
- Adjusted earnings 1 totaled $28.0 million, or $0.31 per share, compared to $41.5 million, or $0.46 per share, in the first quarter. Net income totaled $23.0 million, or $0.26 per share, compared to $4.0 million, or $0.04 per share, in the first quarter.
- Announced a share repurchase program of up to $100 million of the Company's common stock and finalized a $100 million, four-year revolving credit facility.
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments totaled $200.3 million as of June 30, 2012, $47.1 million higher than March 31, 2012.
Coeur Reports Strong Second Quarter Financial And Operating Results; Provides Positive Update To 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.