- Revenues increased by 1.8% year-over-year to US$ 904.2 million or by 15.5% on an organic basis, as double digit comparable sales growth helped to offset a reduction in reported revenues from the impact of the depreciation of local currencies versus the US dollar
- Systemwide comparable sales increased by 10.4% year-over-year, driven by average check growth and increased guest counts. The result is in addition to a 14.8% increase in comparable sales in 2Q11
- 91 net new restaurants opened during the last 12 months, with an accelerated year-over-year pace in quarterly openings, which contributed US$ 40.4 million to revenues
- Adjusted EBITDA decreased by 0.9% to US$ 67.3 million, due primarily to the 23% depreciation of the Brazilian currency versus the prior year. Excluding currency translation and special items, organic Adjusted EBITDA rose 6.3% year-over-year
- Net income amounted to US$ 12.1 million, below last year’s net income of US$ 14.2 million, primarily due to the impact of currency depreciation, foreign exchange losses and a higher income tax rate
Arcos Dorados Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.