Rockwell Automation employs more than 1,900 people in China, working among its 35 sales offices, five training centers, manufacturing facilities, a global research and development center and a software development center. More than 6,000 Chinese students are also trained annually, through Rockwell Automation laboratories and an award-winning educational program offered at more than 50 universities throughout 20 provinces.
Jiuzhou serves customers in the electric power, petrochemical, steel, metallurgy, municipal, cement and construction industries. Its medium voltage business will be aligned with the Rockwell Automation Control Products & Solutions operating segment.
Harbin Jiuzhou Electrical Co., Ltd. focuses on research and development, manufacturing, sales and services of high power, electrical and electronic equipment. Products include medium voltage drives, direct current power supplies, switch gear and wind inverters. Jiuzhou was established in 2000 and is registered in Harbin.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company
dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers
more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in
Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 21,000 people serving
customers in more than 80 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV