American States Water Company (NYSE: AWR) today announced that its Golden State Water Company (“GSWC”) subsidiary has issued a notice of redemption of its $8,000,000, 7.55% Medium-Term Notes, Series B, due 2025.
The Notes will be redeemed at a price of 101.133% of the outstanding principal amount of the Notes, plus accrued and unpaid interest to the redemption date. The redemption date is October 1, 2012.
This announcement does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any securities in any jurisdiction.
This press release contains forward-looking statements of future expectations. Actual results might differ materially from those projected because of factors such as those identified in reports AWR has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.American States Water Company is the parent of Golden State Water Company and American States Utility Services, Inc. Through its utility subsidiary, Golden State Water Company, AWR provides water service to approximately 1 out of 36 Californians located within 75 communities throughout 10 counties in Northern, Coastal and Southern California (approximately 255,000 customers). The Company also distributes electricity to over 23,000 customers in the Big Bear recreational area of California. Through its contracted services subsidiary, American States Utility Services, Inc., the Company provides operations, maintenance and construction management services for water and wastewater systems located on military bases throughout the country through 50-year privatization contracts with the U.S. government.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV