GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR), a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company, announced that its 2012 second quarter financial results are available on its investor relations website at: http://www.ciber.com/us/index.cfm/news-and-events/news/news-releases/news-release/?q=ciber-reports-second-quarter-2012-results, as well as on Form 8-K which has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is available on its website at http://www.sec.gov.
As previously announced, Ciber President and Chief Executive Officer Dave Peterschmidt invites you to participate in a conference call or audiocast today at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company's financial results.
The conference call and audiocast of the conference call will be available to the public. The audiocast will be available at www.ciber.com/us/index.cfm/company/investor-relationsTo participate in the conference call, dial 866-383-8003 (U.S.) or +1-617-597-5330 (outside the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the start of the call and provide the operator with the pass code 85468782. A replay of the call and audiocast will be available one hour after the call ends through Sep 7, 2012. To access the telephone replay, dial 888-286-8010 (U.S.) or +1- 617-801-6888 (outside the U.S.) and use the pass code 95895795. The audiocast replay will be available at www.ciber.com/us/index.cfm/company/investor-relations. About Ciber, Inc. Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com . SOURCE Ciber, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV