CAMPBELL, Calif., Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE), the leader in online real estate, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Steve Berkowitz and Chief Financial Officer Rachel Glaser will be presenting at the 15th Annual Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference in Boston, MA on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on Move's Investor Relations website at investor.move.com under the Events & Presentations page.
ABOUT MOVE, INC .
Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE), the leader in online real estate, operates: Realtor.com® and the award-winning Realtor.com suite of real estate search mobile apps; Top Producer Systems, a leading developer of real estate sales and marketing software; ListHub, the leading syndicator of real estate listings and performance reports; Move.com; Moving.com, a leading destination for information on new homes and rental listings, moving, home and garden and home finance and SeniorHousingNet. Move, Inc. is based in Campbell, California.SOURCE Move, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV