ITASCA, Ill., Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Blenheim Park Ltd, headquartered in Croydon, England. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Blenheim Park Ltd. is a retail insurance broker operating in the United Kingdom that provides personal and commercial insurance coverage for their U.K. and European clients. Also operating as 'Intasure' and 'Quotedesk', they specialize in insurance coverage for their clients with vacation and second homes, and also handle small to medium size commercial businesses. Michael Farley and his associates will continue to operate from their current locations in Croydon and Tunbridge Wells, England under the direction of Des O'Connor, Managing Director of Gallagher Heath Insurance Service, Gallagher's London-based retail insurance broker.
"Blenheim Park is another example of our success in finding partners that will add strength and depth to our U.K. operations," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their highly experienced team, strong expertise and geographic presence will be an excellent complement to our Gallagher Heath operations in London. We're extremely pleased to welcome Mike and his team to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector – Investor Relations630-285-501/ firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV