Midway Gold Corp. (TSX.V and NYSE MKT: MDW) (the “Company”) announces financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012. These results were filed today with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) in the Company’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q, and with the relevant security regulators in Canada.
- Closing of a unit offering in Canada and the United States for aggregate gross proceeds of US$15,694,799 through the issue of 12,261,562 units at a price of US$1.28 per unit. Each unit consists of one common share and one-half of one common share purchase warrant (please refer to our press release dated July 6, 2012 for further details).
- First quarter drill results from the Spring Valley Project including 136 meters of 0.75 grams per tonne (gpt) gold in hole SV11-516c, 61 meters of 1.03 gpt gold in SV12-562, and 108 meters of 0.93 gpt gold in SV12-564 (please refer to our press release dated June 12, 2012 for further details).
- Mr. Kenneth A. Brunk appointed as Chairman and CEO of Midway (please refer to our press release dated May 12, 2012).
All references to “$” in this release mean the Canadian dollar. The financial information is presented in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles.A comparison of our balance sheets at June 30, 2012 and December 31, 2011 is as follows:
|June 30, 2012||December 31, 2011|
|Cash and cash equivalents||$||3,672,050||$||10,191,069||(1||)|
|Total liabilities and shareholders’ equity||$||59,022,038||$||62,571,952|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV