- Record quarterly total revenue from gaming operations of $5.2 million for the second quarter of 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and non-cash charges) of $2.8 million for the second quarter of 2012
- Net income of $484,000 for the second quarter of 2012
- Average consolidated win per unit per day (WUD) for the slot operations (formerly referred to as the participation business) of $147 for the second quarter of 2012
- Gaming chip and plaque sales of $978,000 for the second quarter of 2012, representing nearly 50% of total gaming chip and plaque sales for the full year 2011
- Cash balance of $11.8 million as of June 30, 2012
- Total debt reduced to $3.1 million as of June 30, 2012
- In May 2012, the Company opened the mass market floor of Dreamworld Pailin in Cambodia, its first casino development project. Operations are in the early ramp-up stages and results are not yet normalized.
- Dreamworld Poipet in Cambodia is under development and expected to open in the first quarter of 2013.
- The Company has secured a $2 million gaming chip and plaque order from an existing customer to be delivered in the third quarter of 2012.
Exterior Architectural Rendering Of Dreamworld Poipet (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.