IRVING, Texas, Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Darling International Inc. (NYSE: DAR) announced today that management will host an Investor – Analyst Day and Plant Tour on September 12, 2012, in New York City. The event will feature executive management presentations, including an update on the Company's Diamond Green Diesel joint venture project, and will conclude with an optional tour of Darling's New Jersey facility. The facility, located in Newark, NJ, is one of Darling's largest and most sophisticated operations, providing fat and bone collection, and used cooking oil removal services to the New York metropolitan area and nearby states.
Registration is required to attend. Contact Hala Elsherbini at 972-458-8000, or Hala@HalliburtonIR.com, to reserve your attendance at the Forum.
Beginning at 8:00 a.m. EDT, an audio live webcast of the formal presentations will be accessible via the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at http://www.darlingii.com/investors.aspx, and will be archived for 30 days. Please visit the website at least 10 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary software.
Darling International Inc. is the largest and only publicly traded, provider of rendering and bakery waste recycling solutions to the nation's food industry. The Company recycles beef, pork, and poultry waste streams into useable ingredients such as tallow, feed-grade fats, meat and bone meal, poultry meal and hides. The company also recovers and converts used cooking oil and commercial bakery waste to valuable feed and fuel ingredients. These products are primarily sold to agricultural, pet food, leather, oleo-chemical and bio-diesel manufacturers around the world. In addition, the company provides grease trap collection services and sells used cooking oil collection equipment to restaurants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV