- Twelfth consecutive quarter of growth in core revenue and adjusted EBITDA. Akorn’s core business consists of the ophthalmic, hospital drugs & injectables and contract services segments.
- Revenue growth of 97% over the comparable prior year quarter, or 37% excluding the impact of acquisitions.
- Filed three new internally developed ANDAs and completed the development on an additional twelve ANDAs with a combined annual market size of $1.6 billion.
- Launched vancomycin hydrochloride capsules, the generic version of ViroPharma’s Vancocin©.
- Relaunch of two drug shortage injectables: Fentanyl Citrate Injection and Midazolam Hydrochloride Injection.
Akorn Reports Preliminary Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts