- Net income was $14.8 million or $0.65 per share. This compares to net income of $19.0 million or $0.84 per share in last year’s third quarter. Excluding the impact of impairment charges, net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 was $15.9 million or $0.70 per share, compared to earnings per share of $0.93 in the prior year (see reconciliation below).
- Adjusted EBITDA was $74.7 million, compared to $84.7 million a year ago.
- Comparable store merchandise revenue increased 3.6%.
- Merchandise gross margin was 33.5%, compared to 34.0% a year ago.
- Fuel gross profit was $67.1 million, compared to $80.1 million a year ago.
- Cash flow from operations was $80.2 million.
The Pantry Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts