- Restaurant sales were $122.1 million and increased 37.8% including $27.5 million of sales from the 278 acquired restaurants;
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 8.8% including an increase in customer traffic of 4.9%;
- Net loss from continuing operations was $0.9 million in the second quarter of 2012, or $0.04 per diluted share, compared to net income from continuing operations of $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share in the prior year period;
- Net loss from continuing operations in the second quarter of 2012 included certain non-recurring charges including a loss on extinguishment of debt of $1.5 million ($0.04 per diluted share after tax) and acquisition related expenses of $0.8 million ($0.02 per diluted share after tax).
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, was $7.9 million in the second quarter of 2012 compared to $7.7 million in the prior year period. (Refer to the reconciliation of adjusted EBITDA to net income (loss) from continuing operations in the tables at the end of this release).
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Reports Financial Results For The Second Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts