- Revenue for the third quarter grew 12% to $266.4 million compared to the same period last year.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations totaled $0.62 for the third quarter.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $168.9 million at June 30, 2012.
- Sales pipeline reached a record level of $3.4 billion at August 3, 2012.
- The Company successfully completed a large change order that was previously expected to occur in the fourth quarter and contributed approximately $10.2 million in revenue in the third quarter.
MAXIMUS Reports Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.