- Revenue for the third quarter grew 12% to $266.4 million compared to the same period last year.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations totaled $0.62 for the third quarter.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $168.9 million at June 30, 2012.
- Sales pipeline reached a record level of $3.4 billion at August 3, 2012.
- The Company successfully completed a large change order that was previously expected to occur in the fourth quarter and contributed approximately $10.2 million in revenue in the third quarter.
MAXIMUS Reports Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.