Over the coming weeks, you're going to see a significant upgrade of our higher ARPU service plans to provide more alternatives and value at different price points. We'll also be making improvements to our customer experience and adding more high-quality desirable handsets. Looking to the holidays, you will see the introduction of 4G devices and services as we expand our 4G network capabilities. We also intend to focus on maintaining our competitive position for entry-level customers by expanding our lifeline programs to provide attractive programs to financially challenged consumers, importantly, without meaningfully discounting the overall profitability around these plans. At the same time, we remain focused on improving cash flows and financial performance. We are tightening our focus in our national retail channels, limiting the number of doors and focusing our marketing spend. In addition, we're reducing 2012 capital expenditures by approximately $80 million, principally by managing 3G network capacity investments.
Also, as we roll out LTE, we are continuing to explore cost effective ways to deliver 4G services, including by deploying facilities-based coverage and by entering into partnerships and joint ventures with other carriers. We're also expanding a review of alternatives to drive cash flow and realize value from our assets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV