IRVING, Texas, Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Darling International Inc. (NYSE: DAR) will hold a conference call and webcast on Friday, August 10, 2012 to discuss the Company's second quarter 2012 financial results. The teleconference will begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by Mr. Randall Stuewe, CEO and Chairman of the Board, and Mr. John Muse, Executive Vice President. The related press release will be issued after the market closes on August 9, 2012.
To participate in the teleconference, please dial 877-317-6789 a few minutes before the scheduled start time. International callers are invited to call 412-317-6789. Please refer to confirmation code 10016873. A replay of the call will be available one hour after the completion of the call through August 17, 2012. To access the replay, please dial 877-344-7529, or if you are calling internationally, dial 412-317-0088. Please refer to confirmation code 10016873. The live webcast and archived replay also can be accessed on the Company's web site at http://www.darlingii.com/investors.aspx.
Darling International Inc. is the largest and only publicly traded, provider of rendering and bakery waste recycling solutions to the nation's food industry. The Company recycles beef, pork, and poultry waste streams into useable ingredients such as tallow, feed-grade fats, meat and bone meal, poultry meal and hides. The company also recovers and converts used cooking oil and commercial bakery waste to valuable feed and fuel ingredients. These products are primarily sold to agricultural, pet food, leather, oleo-chemical and bio-diesel manufacturers around the world. In addition, the company provides grease trap collection services and sells used cooking oil collection equipment to restaurants.
For additional information, visit the Company's web site at http://www.darlingii.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV