- Total restaurant sales increased 26.4% to $30.4 million for the second quarter of 2012 from $24.0 million in the second quarter of 2011
- Total restaurant sales increased 25.1% to $59.0 million for the first half of 2012 from $47.1 million in the first half of 2011
- Same store sales (SSS) increased 1.5% and 1.7% in the second quarter and first half of 2012 over the comparable periods of 2011, respectively
- Restaurant-level Income Before Occupancy (“IBO”) increased $1.8 million and $3.7 million in the second quarter and first half of 2012 over the comparable periods of 2011, respectively
- Company recorded approximately $1.9 million and $3.5 million in Adjusted EBITDA in second quarter and first half of 2012, respectively
- Restaurant guest counts at our comparable restaurants increased 1.6% and 2.6% in the second quarter and first half of 2012 over comparable periods in 2011, respectively
Granite City Reports 26.4% Increase In Revenue In Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.