HOUSTON, Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) has entered into a letter of intent to sell its South Henderson field in Rusk County, Texas for $95 million, with an effective date of July 1, 2012 and an estimated closing date of October 1, 2012. This transaction is contingent upon the negotiation and execution of a definitive purchase and sale agreement containing customary terms and conditions.
Goodrich Petroleum is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV