BE Aerospace Inc (BEAV): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard
BE Aerospace (BEAV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, BE Aerospace fell 60 cents (-1.6%) to $37.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of BE Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 969,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.51-$38.06 after having opened the day at $37.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.52. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Development Group Corporation (CTDC), down 10.8%, Sharps Compliance Corporation (SMED), down 9.7%, CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV), down 8.2%, and A123 Systems (AONE), down 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BE Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV