Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner
Host Hotels & Resorts (HST) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts rose 15 cents (1%) to $15.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, five million shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15-$15.33 after having opened the day at $15.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.04. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Spectrum Realty (AQQ), up 19%, Institutional Financial Markets (IFMI), up 7.6%, E-House China Holdings (EJ), up 6.7%, and ZipRealty (ZIPR), up 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Host Hotels Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV