Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Zimmer Holdings rose 76 cents (1.3%) to $59.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Zimmer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.16-$60.43 after having opened the day at $59.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.02. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: NeuroMetrix (NUROD), up 23.1%, Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM), up 20.5%, Retractable Technologies (RVP), up 14.3%, and Gentiva Health Services (GTIV), up 12.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Zimmer Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ZMH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV