NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Universal Studios Home Entertainment and Zynga (ZNGA) are joining forces to celebrate the release of Dr. Seuss' The Lorax on BlueRay and DVD on Tuesday. The popular Dr. Seuss character will be included in Zynga's Draw Something and Words With Friends to benefit schools across the country.
The major animated motion picture generated over $200 million at the domestic box office this past spring, according to a statement released by Zynga on Monday.
Shares of Zynga rose 8.09% to $2.94 on Monday.
Groupon (GRPN) soared 10.02% to $7.25 on Monday. The daily-deal site releases second-quarter earnings next week.Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect 3 cents of earnings on revenue of $574.19 for the quarter. Cypress Semiconductor (CY) was yet another market winner on Monday, gaining 7.73% to reach $11.29. This came after the company announced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding stock of Ramtron International Corporation (RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. The offer, previously scheduled to expire last Friday, represents a 48% premium over Ramtron's closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron. Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) announced it will make a private placement of $300 million worth of senior notes due 2022, to be used for general corporate purposes and working capital. Shares of AMD fell 1.96% to $4.01 on Monday. --Written by Nathalie Pierrepont in New York. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices. >Contact by Email. Follow @nrpierrepont
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV