NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KERX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of renal disease, today announced that a conference call will be held on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. EDT to discuss results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 and a business outlook for the remainder of 2012. Ron Bentsur, Chief Executive Officer of Keryx, will host the call.
In order to participate in the conference call, please call 1-877-869-3847 (U.S.), 1-201-689-8261 (outside the U.S.), call-in ID: KERYX. The audio recording of the conference call will be available for replay at http://www.keryx.com, for a period of 15 days after the call.
Keryx will announce its financial results for this period in a press release to be issued prior to the call.
ABOUT KERYX BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC.Keryx Biopharmaceuticals is focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of renal disease. Keryx is developing Zerenex (ferric citrate), an oral, ferric iron-based compound that has the capacity to bind to phosphate and form non-absorbable complexes. The Phase 3 clinical program of Zerenex for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia (elevated phosphate levels) in patients with end-stage renal disease is being conducted pursuant to a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement with the FDA. Keryx is headquartered in New York City. KERYX CONTACT: Lauren FischerDirector - Investor RelationsKeryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.Tel: 212.531.5965E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV