- Record Air Pollution Control (APC) bookings of $47.4 million in July, including the largest contract booking in Company history of $36.6 million, bringing our total backlog from $20.1 million on June 30, 2012 up to $67.5 million and reflecting strong growth in international business
- Slower domestic APC bookings, the result of regulatory delay with Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSPAR)
- Continued softness in our FUEL CHEM ® markets, the result of low natural gas prices and decreased coal usage, leading to a year-over-year revenue decline and reduced diluted earnings per share of $0.03 compared to the second half of 2011
- Increased year-over-year spending in Research & Development of $0.7 million, representing $0.02 diluted earnings per share, in support of new product development and additional offerings
Fuel Tech Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.