Heckmann Corporation Announces Record Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Conference Call and Webcast
The Company will host a conference call today at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to provide commentary on its operational performance and outlook. To participate on the conference call, please dial 1-877-941-2068 or 1-480-629-9712 and reference conference ID 4553656. An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the call through August 20, 2012. The audio replay can be accessed by dialing 1-800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 and entering access code 4553656.
The call will be webcast live and the replay will be available for 12 months. Both will be available in the “For Investors” section of the Heckmann Corporation web site at www.heckmanncorp.com.
Upcoming Investor ConferencesManagement will present at two upcoming investor conferences and participate in one-on-one and group meetings with institutional investors according to the following schedule:
|--||Credit Suisse 3rd Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference|
|Thursday, September 20, 2012|
|The New York Palace, New York|
|--||Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference|
|Wednesday-Thursday, November 28-29, 2012|
|St. Regis, Houston|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV