- Revenues more than doubled to $90.8 million, compared with $39.2 million for the same period in the previous year.
- Net income from continuing operations, which included a deferred tax benefit, improved to $10.7 million, or $0.07 per share, compared with $0.3 million, or breakeven per share, for the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA 2 increased 105% to $19.3 million, compared with $9.4 million for the second quarter of 2011.
- Revenues for the second quarter of 2012 increased 10% sequentially, compared with pro-forma revenues of $82.4 million for the first quarter of 2012, and adjusted EBITDA increased by 19% sequentially, compared with pro-forma adjusted EBITDA of $16.2 million for the first quarter of 2012. 3
Heckmann Corporation Announces Record Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.