- Revenues more than doubled to $90.8 million, compared with $39.2 million for the same period in the previous year.
- Net income from continuing operations, which included a deferred tax benefit, improved to $10.7 million, or $0.07 per share, compared with $0.3 million, or breakeven per share, for the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA 2 increased 105% to $19.3 million, compared with $9.4 million for the second quarter of 2011.
- Revenues for the second quarter of 2012 increased 10% sequentially, compared with pro-forma revenues of $82.4 million for the first quarter of 2012, and adjusted EBITDA increased by 19% sequentially, compared with pro-forma adjusted EBITDA of $16.2 million for the first quarter of 2012. 3
Heckmann Corporation Announces Record Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.