CARMEL, Ind., Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that Gerardo Monroy has been named President of Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company. He will report to Scott Perry, Chief Business Officer for CNO Financial Group.
Mr. Monroy was previously the Vice President of the Long-Term Care business for CNO's Bankers Life segment. He joined CNO in 2001 and has had previous executive assignments in marketing, distribution, and strategy. He earned his BA in Accounting from Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City in 1990, and his MBA from Harvard in 1997.
About CNOCNO is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries - principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Washington National Insurance Company and Colonial Penn Life Insurance - serve pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com .
SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV