Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) plans to release financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 14 and host a conference call for investors and analysts that day at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Peter Sulick, Dynasil’s Chairman and Interim CEO and President, and Richard Johnson, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will host the call. Those who wish to listen should visit the Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.dynasil.com. You also can participate by dialing (877) 407-5790 or (201) 689-8328. For interested individuals unable to join the live conference call, a webcast replay will be available on the Company’s website for one year.
Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) develops and manufactures
detection and analysis technology, precision instruments and optical
components for the homeland security, medical and industrial markets.
Combining world-class technology with expertise in research and
materials science, Dynasil is commercializing products including
dual-mode radiation detection solutions for Homeland Security and
commercial applications, probes for medical imaging and sensors for
non-destructive testing. Dynasil has an impressive and growing portfolio
of issued and pending U.S. patents. The Company is based in Watertown,
Massachusetts, with additional operations in Mass., Minn., NY, NJ and
the United Kingdom. More information about the Company is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV