Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, announced today that its financial results for the second quarter 2012 will be released after the market close on Thursday, August 9, 2012. Cornerstone will host a conference call to discuss the results at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) on the same day.
Dial-in information for the call and a live webcast will be available at http://investors.cornerstoneondemand.com/events.cfm. An audio replay will be available for three days following the conclusion of the call (between 5:00 p.m. PT August 9, 2012 and 12:00 a.m. PT August 12, 2012). The replay also will be available as a webcast on Cornerstone OnDemand's Investor Relations Web site.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a leading global provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solution. We enable organizations to meet the challenges they face in empowering their people and maximizing the productivity of their human capital. Our integrated software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution consists of the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud, the Cornerstone Performance Cloud, the Cornerstone Learning Cloud and the Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud. Our clients use our solution to source and recruit top talent, develop employees throughout their careers, engage all employees effectively, improve business execution, cultivate future leaders, and integrate with their external networks of customers, vendors and distributors. We currently empower 8.2 million users across 180 countries and in 32 languages. www.csod.comCornerstone® and Cornerstone OnDemand® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV