- Net sales increased 71% to $184.7 million for the second quarter of 2012 versus the second quarter of 2011, including sales of $80.3 million from the acquisition of LaBarge, Inc. (“LaBarge”)
- The Company reported net income of $5.5 million, or $0.52 per fully diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012, including a state tax benefit of $0.15 per fully diluted share
- Adjusted EBITDA grew to $21.3 million in the second quarter of 2012 from $11.1 million in the second quarter of 2011
- Cash flow from operations was $10.5 million in the second quarter 2012
- Backlog as of June 30, 2012 was approximately $640 million
Ducommun Reports Results For The Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.