- Net revenues decreased 5%, to $563.9 million, compared to the prior year quarter.
- Net revenues, in constant currency, were flat compared to the prior year quarter.
- The Company incurred a $12.0 million impairment charge pertaining to the note receivable related to its 2008 sale of Lejaby ® to Palmers Textil AG, referred to as the Lejaby impairment charge.
- Income per diluted share from continuing operations was $0.23, compared to $1.01 in the prior year quarter.
- Income per diluted share from continuing operations on an adjusted, non-GAAP basis was $0.72 compared to $0.82 in the prior year quarter (which excludes restructuring expense, pension expense, tax-related items and, for the current quarter, the Lejaby impairment charge).
Warnaco Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.