- Comparable coffeehouse store sales increased 2.8%
- Net income attributable to Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. was $2.8 million, or $0.13 per diluted share compared to $4.4 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011. The year-ago period was impacted by a tax benefit related to the reversal of a portion of our tax valuation allowance. Non-GAAP pro forma net income attributable to Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. in the second quarter of 2011 was $2.7 million, or $0.13 per diluted share (see non-GAAP reconciliation at the end of this release).
Caribou Coffee Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.