- Comparable coffeehouse store sales increased 2.8%
- Net income attributable to Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. was $2.8 million, or $0.13 per diluted share compared to $4.4 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011. The year-ago period was impacted by a tax benefit related to the reversal of a portion of our tax valuation allowance. Non-GAAP pro forma net income attributable to Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. in the second quarter of 2011 was $2.7 million, or $0.13 per diluted share (see non-GAAP reconciliation at the end of this release).
Caribou Coffee Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.