NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Wolverine World Wide (NYSE:WWW) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $45.73, above its previous 52-week high of $45.70 with 285,379 shares traded as of 3:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 798,500 shares over the past 30 days. Wolverine World Wide has a market cap of $2.14 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 27% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Wolverine World Wide, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, markets, licenses, and distributes branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. It offers industrial work shoes, boots, uniform shoes, outdoor sports footwear, rugged casual footwear, lifestyle footwear, sandals, and closed-toe products. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 18.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about WWW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV