I would like to remind you that any statements made during this call that might include the company's or the Partnership's expectations or predictions should be considered forward-looking statements and are covered by the Safe Harbor's provision of the Securities Acts of 1933 and 1934.
Please note that actual results could differ materially from those projected in any forward-looking statements. For a discussion of factors that could cause actual results to differ, please refer to our SEC filings, including the Partnership's annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 and quarterly reports on Form 10-Q.
With that, I’ll turn it over to Joe Bob Perkins.
Joe Bob PerkinsThanks, Joe. Good morning, and thanks to everyone for participating. Beside Matt and myself, the several other members of the management team, that will be available to assist in the Q&A session.For today’s call, I’ll start-off with a high level review of performance and highlights. We will then turn it over to Matt to review the Partnership’s consolidated financial results, its segment results and other financial matters for the Partnership. Matt will also review key financial matters related to Targa Resources Corp. Following Matt’s comment, I’ll provide a few more remarks and then we’ll take your questions.We had a pretty good quarter on most operational and commercial dimensions relative to 2011. On the positive side, Field G&P inlet was up almost 9%, led by significant increases at North Texas and SAOU. Fractionation volumes at CBF and LCF were up, and Marketing and Distribution volumes were also up.These positives were offset by couple of factors, Coastal NGL volumes were up primarily due to planned and unplanned maintenance at VESCO and prices were significantly lower for the second quarter of this year, then for the second quarter last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV