NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Standard Motor Products Inc. rose 20.5 percent to $16.96.
Nam Tai Electronics Inc. rose 12.0 percent to $6.99.
Best Buy Co. rose 11.1 percent to $19.60.Yelp Inc. rose 11.0 percent to $25.97. Navistar International Corp. rose 8.9 percent to $24.39. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 8.7 percent to $17.54. Tahoe Resources Inc. rose 8.3 percent to $15.97. Resolute Energy rose 8.3 percent to $9.30. First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 8.0 percent to $17.46. Federal Signal Corp. rose 7.2 percent to $5.99.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV