BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE: VMC) will be presenting at the Jefferies 2012 Global Industrial and A&D Conference on Thursday, August 9. The conference will take place at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, 109 East 42 nd Street, New York. Vulcan's presentation will begin at approximately 12:30 p.m. EDT and will be web cast live. A link to the presentation will be available on the Company's website – www.vulcanmaterials.com. An archived replay will be available for 30 days following the presentation.
Vulcan Materials Company, a member of the S&P 500 Index, is the nation's largest producer of construction aggregates, a major producer of asphalt mix and concrete, and a leading producer of cement in Florida.
SOURCE Vulcan Materials Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV