Romney's Fundraising Leaps as Candidate Fumbles
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- After another impressive fundraising month, Mitt Romney finds himself exactly where he was before the summer began: second place.
Romney's campaign announced Monday it raised $101.3 million in July, while President Barack Obama's team tweeted it received more than $75 million last month.
"Americans are clearly looking for a change in the White House," said Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus. "While President Obama claims that his economic plan 'worked,' the American people know that his policies haven't worked and he has failed to fix our economy."
Yet national polls show Obama ahead of Romney, 47.7% to 44.3% according to an average tally
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV