Westlake Chemical Reaches New 52-Week High (WLK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE:WLK) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $67.18, above its previous 52-week high of $66.92 with 84,783 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 570,200 shares over the past 30 days. Westlake Chemical has a market cap of $4.27 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 47.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Westlake Chemical Corporation manufactures and markets basic chemicals, vinyls, polymers, and fabricated building products. It operates in two segments, Olefins and Vinyls. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, below the average chemicals industry P/E ratio of 16.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV