Scripps Networks Interactive Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SNI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE:SNI) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $58.12, above its previous 52-week high of $57.75 with 73,801 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. Scripps Networks Interactive has a market cap of $6.61 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 26.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. operates as a lifestyle content company in the United States and internationally. It engages in the operation of television networks, including Home and Garden Television, Food Network, Travel Channel, DIY Network, Cooking Channel, and Great American Country. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.8, below the average media industry P/E ratio of 21.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV