SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: OVTI), a leading developer of advanced digital imaging solutions, will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 following the close of market on Thursday, August 30, 2012. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on that day.
The conference call will be webcast and will be accessible on OmniVision's web site at www.ovt.com. The call will also be accessible by dialing 866-383-7989 (domestic) or 617-597-5328 (international) and entering passcode 54269243. A web archive will be available following the call at www.ovt.com . A telephonic replay will be available for one week beginning approximately one hour following the conclusion of the call, at 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and entering passcode 16278266.
OmniVision Technologies (NASDAQ: OVTI) is a leading developer of advanced digital imaging solutions. Its award-winning CMOS imaging technology enables superior image quality in many of today's consumer and commercial applications, including mobile phones, notebooks, tablets and webcams, entertainment devices, security and surveillance systems, digital still and video cameras, automotive and medical imaging systems. Find out more at www.ovt.com.SOURCE OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV