Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. To Announce Second-Quarter 2012 Financial Results On August 17
CANTON, Mass., Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CMRG), the largest retailer of big & tall men's apparel and accessories, announced today that it will release its second-quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on Friday, August 17, 2012. President and Chief Executive Officer David Levin and Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer Dennis Hernreich will host a conference call to discuss the financial results and provide a business update the same morning at 9:00 a.m. ET.
Those who wish to listen to the live webcast should visit the " Investor Relations" section of the Company's website. The live call also can be accessed by dialing: (888) 587-0612. For interested parties unable to participate live, an archived version of the webcast may be accessed by visiting the " Events & Presentations" section of the Company's website for up to one year.
About Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. is the largest multi-channel specialty retailer of big & tall men's apparel with operations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. The retailer operates under six brands: DestinationXL®, Casual Male XL, Rochester Clothing, B&T Factory Direct, ShoesXL and LivingXL. Several catalogs and e-commerce sites, including www.destinationxl.com, make up the Company's direct-to-consumer business. With more than 2,000 private label and name brand styles to choose from, customers are provided with a unique blend of wardrobe solutions not available at traditional retailers. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit the Company's investor relations website: http://investor.casualmale.com.
SOURCE Casual Male Retail Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV