BEIJING, Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Tri-Tech Holding Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIT), which provides turn-key water resources management, water and wastewater treatment, industrial safety and pollution control solutions, announced today that its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on September 6, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Beijing Time ( 9:00 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, September 5, 2012) at our executive offices at 16th Floor of Tower B, Renji Plaza, 101 Jingshun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100102 China. Shareholders may also attend the meeting via webcast and conference call. Instructions for accessing the webcast and conference call are available at http://www.tri-tech.cn/events/2012annualmeeting.
At the meeting, the following proposals will be submitted for shareholder approval, as fully described in the proxy statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and distributed to shareholders on August 6, 2012.
- Election of three Class III members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Ratification of the appointment of Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012; and
- Transaction of any other business properly coming before the Annual Meeting.
Shareholders of record on July 6, 2012 will be eligible to vote at this meeting. Digital copies of the proxy materials are available online at http://www.tri-tech.cn/events/2012annualmeeting.At the meeting, Tri-Tech management will also report on the company's performance and operations during the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011. The company will also accept questions from shareholders on the webcast. The live audio webcast will be available online for shareholders at http://www.tri-tech.cn/events/2012annualmeeting. About Tri-Tech Holding Inc. Tri-Tech designs customized sewage treatment and odor control systems for municipalities and private sectors in China and abroad. These systems combine software, information management systems, resource planning and local and distant networking hardware that includes sensors, control systems, programmable logic controllers, supervisory control and data acquisition systems. The company also designs systems that track natural waterway levels for drought control, monitor groundwater quality and assist the Chinese government in managing its water resources. The company is also moving into the industrial pollution control market. Tri-Tech owns 39 software copyrights and 11 product patents, and employs approximately 390 people. Please visit www.tri-tech.cn for more information. An online investor kit including a company profile, presentations, press releases, current price quotes, stock charts and other valuable information for investors is available at www.tri-tech.cn/ir. To subscribe to future releases via e-mail alert, visit www.tri-tech.cn/ir/info/request.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV