Griffon Corporation (NYSE:GFF) today announced that it will present at the 12 th Annual CJS Securities “New Ideas” Summer Conference to be held at the Metropolis Country Club, 289 Dobbs Ferry Road, White Plains, NY at 2:25 PM ET on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. A copy of Griffon’s latest investor presentation, which will be used at the conference, will be available at the time of the conference in the investor relations section of Griffon’s website ( www.griffoncorp.com).
About Griffon Corporation
Griffon Corporation (the “Company” or “Griffon”), is a diversified management and holding company that conducts business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them, and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities, as well as in connection with divestitures. In order to further diversify, Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital.
Griffon currently conducts its operations through three segments:
- Home & Building Products consists of two companies, Ames True Temper, Inc. (“ATT”) and Clopay Building Products Company, Inc. (“CBP”):
-- ATT is a global provider of non-powered landscaping products that make work easier for homeowners and professionals.
-- CBP is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential, commercial, and industrial garage doors to professional installing dealers and major home center retail chains.
- Telephonics designs, develops and manufactures high-technology, integrated information, communication and sensor system solutions for use in military and commercial markets worldwide.
- Clopay Plastic Products Company, Inc. is an international leader in the development and production of embossed, laminated, and printed specialty plastic films used in a variety of hygienic, health-care, and industrial applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV