MoneyGram (NYSE: MGI), a leading global money transfer company, announced today it has renewed its contract with Advance America, a leading provider of consumer financial services. Customers can expect continued access to money transfer services across Advance America’s 2,435 retail locations throughout the country.
The exclusive five-year renewal builds on a multi-year collaboration between the two companies and includes the addition of 242 locations to the network as a result of Advance America’s recent acquisition of CompuCredit’s retail store front consumer finance business.
“The relationship with MoneyGram complements Advance America’s strategy of offering a full suite of retail financial products that meet the needs of our customers,” said Patrick O’Shaughnessy, chief executive officer of Advance America.
“MoneyGram’s primary focus is to provide consumers with a comprehensive package of money transfer services,” said Rick Byrne, vice president of strategic accounts for MoneyGram. “Ongoing and expanding relationships with strong companies such as Advance America are important to MoneyGram’s core product growth. We are confident our agreement benefits consumers across the country who need access to urgent bill payment solutions and a way to send or receive money quickly.”Advance America offers a wide range of fast and convenient financial services at more than 2,400 locations nationwide, including:
- Payday advances
- Installment loans
- MoneyGram® services
- Tax services
- Visa® prepaid cards
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV